Friday 13 November 2009

11/13 What's New At Online-Stock-Trading-Guide.com

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
What's New At Online-Stock-Trading-Guide.com Feed My Inbox

RSS Feed Update 11-12-2009
November 12, 2009 at 5:41 pm

I've found a good "working" solution for the major part of my RSS Feed problem I had since I added a separate Blog section to Online Stock Trading Guide. I will be moving all of my RSS feeds over to Feedblitz over the next few days. Please sign up for my new RSS Feed using the "Subscribe to Updates" section found in the top right area of every web page on my site. Just click on the large RSS Icon and it will take you to the sign-up screen. You can also sign up directly here: Subscribe to Online Stock Trading Guide RSS Feed This new solution will enable you to view RSS Feed updates for the Online Stock Trading Guide main section and new Blog section combined. I will be phasing off of the Feedburner solution over the next few days so please make the switch as soon as you can. If you have any questions about this, please use the contact form on my site. Thanks, Larry
 

This email was sent to gatdemit001@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment